Here at KitchenCuddle, the privacy of our visitors is our top priority. This policy outlines the kind of information we collect and how we use it.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when are browsing KitchenCuddle or when you fill out a form on our website.
What information do we collect?
Like many other websites, KitchenCuddle makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Additionally, we also collect your email address when you voluntarily opt-in to receive information from us.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
KitchenCuddle has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
A Note about DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to KitchenCuddle and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any information which we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website. (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service. (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features.
- To send periodic emails. (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links